firstPRO is seeking a qualified Desktop Technician for our client, a large memorial services organization based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that can fix PC’s, perform break fixes, and image/deploy machines.
- Compensation: $28 – $30/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- 100% Onsite
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Doing desktop visits for home office users.
- Work on Various Projects as needed.
- Work in Computer Lab.
- Imaging desktop/laptops.
- Ship equipment to sites.
- Manage inventory.
- Working knowledge and competency to perform hardware repairs on Laptops, Desktop, Chromebooks, and Printers.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a mixed Windows 10 & 7 environment over the phone.
- Using remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
- Troubleshooting competency, which includes the ability to problem solve hardware and software issues.
- Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy-to-understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers.
- Demonstrate a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot corporate applications and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed.
- When needed: Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at a corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally.
- Meet or exceed statistical metrics regarding; ticket and call quality, first call resolution, and call handle time.
- High School Diploma a must
- 3+ year experience providing support in a corporate environment
- 3+ year experience supporting PC-based software applications in a network environment (Windows 10 & 7, MS Office, Google Apps and accounting/financial software)
- 1+ year in a Windows network environment
- Telecommunication experience is a plus
- MAC support experience is a plus
- Experience with iSeries is a plus Spanish speaking is a plus