Manager of Citrix Platform – REMOTE
Full Time Direct hire position, sorry no sponsorship offered. US Citizen and Green Card Holders only.
- Define and maintain Citrix product strategies and roadmaps.
- Ensure capacity, availability and performance service level objectives are met or exceeded.
- Ensure security standards/requirements are maintained at times.
- Accountable for the performance of Citrix platform engineering team including objectives setting, workload balancing, quality management, team and individual performance planning.
- Develop, document, and enforce the standards and controls to ensure integrity of the Citrix environment, identify opportunities to standardize, enhance, and automate existing processes.
- Act as Subject Matter Expert (SME) and provide advanced technical consulting to internal teams for solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions.
- Investigate, troubleshoot, and resolve incidents and problems with Citrix and related systems.
- Serve as third level escalation for application support and troubleshooting, engage in technical problem solving across multiple technologies.
- Own Root Cause Analysis and Problem Management for Citrix and related systems.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
Qualifications / Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, mathematics or equivalent work experience.
- Eight to ten (8 – 10) years of experience in information technology, 5 years of managerial experience.
- Eight to ten (8 – 10) years of experience in deploying and managing large Citrix environments (> 5000 concurrent users). Experience with Citrix technologies, including CVAD (Citrix Virtual Apps and Desktops 19.12 or later), Citrix NetScaler, Web Interface/StoreFront, Citrix Provisioning and Machine Creation Services (MCS), App-V Integration, Citrix AppLayering, Citrix Workspace Environment Manager, FSLogix.
- Experience as a Citrix engineer/architect with responsibilities including roadmap design, assessments, architecture, planning, implementation and upgrades/migrations of Citrix solutions.
- Experience with thin client devices such as Dell Wyse, iGel and Chromebook.
- Possess a detailed understanding of architectural dependencies of Citrix technologies.
- Experience with Windows Server OS, VMware ESX based virtualized server infrastructure, and LAN/WAN/Firewall/VPN network technologies.
- Team player with proven leadership, communication, organizational, and strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to establish new standards for quality, performance or productivity.
- Self-motivated, attention to detail and excellent judgment skills.
- Must have excellent writing and communication skills.
- Ability to prioritize and drive results with a high emphasis on quality.
- Must have the ability to identify and instill industry best practices.
- Ability to translate complex technical information into understandable business language.
- Experience with Windows 10/11, SCCM/EPM, Office 365 & Teams, Zoom, Microsoft Azure Active Directory, Azure Virtual Desktops and hybrid cloud concepts.
- Familiarity with modern security principles/concepts (zero trust, conditional access, etc.).
- ITIL Foundations v3/4.
- One or more of the following: Citrix Certified Enterprise Engineer (CCEE), Citrix Certified Professional – Virtualization (CCP-V); Citrix Certified Expert -Virtualization (CCE-V); Citrix Certified Professional – Networking (CCP-N).