Sr. SAP Project Manager
firstPRO is looking for an SAP Project Manager for our client, who has a strong foothold in the household products industry. The ideal individual for this role will feel comfortable managing cross-functional project teams, with a key focus on aligning global ERP (SAP) strategy and supporting architecture to business needs while overseeing an SAP implementation project. This is a contract role with compensation up to $90/ hour based on experience.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science, Business or Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 10+ years of IT Project/Program Management experience spanning multiple functional areas (supply chain, sales, marketing, IT, etc.)
- Solid track record executing at a high level as an individual contributor and then holding positions of increasing responsibility in leading and managing the following areas:
- Proven experience in developing assessment and execution methodologies for new areas
- Proven experience leading high impact mid-size-to-large, complex, cross-functional, multi-phase projects and complex business initiatives.
- Experience managing and successfully delivering multiple ERP (SAP) projects/programs. These should include serving as the project/program lead and could include full-scale implementations, migrations and/or upgrades. Experience managing S4 projects desired but not required.
- 20% travel (domestic and international) as required