Sr. Desktop Adninistrator
firstPRO is looking for a Sr. Desktop Administrator for our client, who helps thousands of people arrange their legacies, and remember and honor their loved ones. This is a 6-month, contract-to-hire position, with compensation up to $28/ hour based on experience. The ideal candidate will be comfortable traveling to different home offices to provide on-site desktop support, image desktops and laptops, and manage inventory. This is a 100% on-site position.
- Doing desktop visits for home office users.
- Work on Various Projects as needed.
- Work in Computer Lab. Imaging desktop/laptops. Ship equipment to sites. Manage inventory.
- Working knowledge and competency to perform hardware repairs on Laptops, Desktop, Chromebooks, and Printers.
- Diagnose hardware, software, printing, and network connectivity issues including LAN, WAN, and VPN access in a mixed Windows 10 & 7 environment over the phone. Using remote control tools to assist customers when needed.
- Troubleshooting competency, which includes the ability to problem solve hardware and software issues.
- Effectively translate complex, technical concepts into easy-to-understand language to assist non-technically oriented customers. Demonstrate a highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- Troubleshoot corporate applications and assign issues to the appropriate support group as needed.
- When needed: Answer and resolve inbound technical calls at a corporate help desk, efficiently and professionally.
- Meet or exceed statistical metrics regarding; ticket and call quality, first call resolution, and call handle time.
- High School Diploma a must
- 3+ year experience providing support in a corporate environment
- 3+ year experience supporting PC-based software applications in a network environment (Windows 10 & 7, MS Office, Google Apps, and accounting/financial software)
- 1+ year in a Windows network environment