Salesforce Enterprise Architect – REMOTE
Full time direct hire position. Sorry no sponsorship offered, US Citizens and Green Card Holders only.
We are looking for a passionate and seasoned Salesforce CRM platform architect who can lead the technology and platform strategy for next-generation Member and Provider engagement focused CRM capabilities on Salesforce platform. Reporting to the Director of Salesforce Center of Excellence, the technology leader in this role will provide thought, technology engineering, architecture, delivery and operational leadership for all our lines of businesses.
Duties and Responsibilities:
This Platform architect will drive governance and transformational technology change across the Enterprise and requires continuous engagement with key IT stakeholders and business leaders in the organization. Individual in this role will own the overall health, security and evolution of Salesforce platform(s) across the organization. This position requires an experienced and deeply technical and hands-on leader, capable of establishing governance, designing and delivering business capabilities. Additionally this individual would be a futuristic thought leader who will help define/contribute towards the next generation capability needs of the organization.
- Establish and operate the governance processes and gate checks (ARB, Design reviews) to maintain and enhance the quality attributes of the platform across programs, teams, apps and vendors
- Develop Platform Standards, Policies, Guidelines, Best practices to drive the strategic evolution and maturity of the platform within the enterprise.
- Provide technical oversight of all the implementations with focus on the below
- Platform Architecture
- Application Design
- Data Volume
- Integration patterns
- Security model
- License Management
- Cost Optimization
- Drive strategic roadmap of the platform, optimizing value and effectiveness against strategic initiatives, incorporating innovation and competitive landscape inputs and preparing the organization for growth
- Support project intake with assessment inputs in capability reuse, platform capacity rationing needs and future scalability needs
- Provide architectural leadership and related trade-offs in choosing between custom development vs. configuration
- Establish a Multi-Org strategy for various organizational capabilities and lines of business
- Develop Apex and LWC Frameworks in collaboration with CoE and app delivery teams and build a repository of reusable components and capabilities
- Review and Approve app/program configuration changes, releases and platform upgrades
- Identify and pro-actively manage platform risk areas and develop a working solution for business continuity and disaster recovery
- Continuously evaluate Salesforce App Exchange Products, Industry innovations, Salesforce releases and provide point-of-view recommendation to leadership
- Support Salesforce knowledge improvement and upskilling needs of the Enterprise
- Participate in designing CoE capabilities, processes and services to better serve the organization’s growing needs
- Troubleshoot key platform level issues and demonstrate ability to drive to successful resolution
- Ten (12)+ years of relevant work experience in Applications design, development and architect roles,
- Six (6)+ years in managing a Salesforce CRM ecosystem, with extensive experience in architecting, transforming and implementing large scale programs for enterprises on the Salesforce platform as well as Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Experience Cloud.
- Experience in Health Cloud for the Healthcare Payer or Life Sciences industries with knowledge of business capabilities, business processes and workflows in the areas of Physician/Provider Network management, Omni-Channel Contact Center, Member Services and Medical Management is preferred.
- Deep technical experience in managing development activities leveraging Salesforce technologies like Apex, Lightning Web Components (LWC), Salesforce Open CTI, Salesforce Mobile, SSO, Platform Events, REST and SOAP APIs.
- Experience working/operating in a Salesforce Center of Excellence model while managing common platform capabilities shared by multiple lines of business
- Well experienced in future state architecture and roadmap planning with focus on intake planning for competing business imperatives
- Experience developing and operating business capabilities utilizing Omni Studio, Data mask, Einstein AI capabilities, Shield, Tableau CRM and other AppExchange products like Conga, Odaseva etc.
- Prior experience in establishing Salesforce integrations with upstream/downstream applications leveraging industry standard integration patterns, techniques and tools (e.g. MuleSoft, Apigee, IBM MQ, IBM DataStage, CTI etc.)
- Prior experience in managing the application delivery lifecycle functions for the Salesforce CRM ecosystem from ideation through planning, design, development, testing and rollout phases under different SDLC methodologies (e.g. Agile, Waterfall .etc.), development of custom forms and intelligent workflows with integrations
- Prior experience in managing multiple Development and Testing Salesforce sandbox environments addressing administration functions inclusive of environment provisioning, user provisioning, Data refresh/masking etc.
- Prior experience in managing a 7×24 Production operations for the Salesforce application inclusive of Application administration, Application monitoring, Capacity Planning, Production incident management, Application Release Management, Change Management, Security patching functions, with knowledge of deployment tools, processes and best practices.
Qualifications / Education:
- Bachelor’s degree or Equivalent in Engineering, Information Systems, Computer Science, Business or Life Sciences; Master’s degree preferred.
- Salesforce Application and System architect certification preferred.
- Be excellent in multi-tasking including managing multiple large complex initiatives simultaneously and demonstrate flexibility to accommodate changing priorities.
- Be comfortable as a change agent – challenge the status quo and bring about transformation in business and technology capability enablement.
- Have a Strong collaborative spirit and an entrepreneurial mindset.
- Have excellent interpersonal skills in areas such as teamwork, facilitation, negotiation and influence.
- Have effective organization skills including high attention to detail and the ability to implement and influence change.
- Have excellent analytical and technical skills and be comfortable operating across cross-functional boundaries that includes both internal business and technology teams, external partners and solution implementation vendors.
- Be Self-motivated and comfortable in a fast-paced, demanding and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal, written, presentation), and the ability to influence and persuade.
- Work experience in Healthcare and Life Sciences is an added advantage.