firstPRO is looking for a Mobility Agent for our client, located in the Fort Washington area to respond to a high volume of customer contacts regarding mobile device service additions and changes, troubleshooting devices, and service issues. This is a 6-month, hybrid, contract-to-hire position, with compensation up to $23/hour based on experience. The ideal candidate will live close to the Fort Washington area so that they will be able to go into the home office as needed.
- Respond to a high volume of customer contacts and account team requests
- Provide clients with relevant, accurate information on products and services
- Research and resolve basic product, service, and support issues
- Thoroughly document all inquiries providing applicable communication related to transaction type
- Maintain a customer focus by listening actively and maintaining composure
- Adhere to schedules and manage time effectively to achieve department performance goals
- Provide on-call coverage on a rotating basis
- Minimum – High School Diploma / Desired – AA Degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or tele sales call center taking inbound or placing outbound calls to customers. Preferably in the wireless and or telecommunications industry.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention detail