Information Security Architect
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Information Security (InfoSec) Architect for our client, a health organization based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that can develop cybersecurity designs for systems and networks with security requirements for data processing of multiple risk levels.
Information Security (InfoSec) Architect
- Compensation: Up to $80/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Evaluates our customer’s current architecture to assess security gaps, security misconfigurations and design flaws.
- Ensures security controls are functioning cohesively across platforms and technology. Recommends and provides risk mitigation alternatives for short term and long-term fix.
- Collaborates with technology vendors and industry leaders to identify strategic and innovative uses of security solutions and technology to drive operational excellence, enable academic medical research and reduce operational risks.
- Designs security controls to protect identities information.
- Maintains adequate data confidentiality, data integrity and systems availability while balancing the needs of our customer’s customers and businesses.
- Maintains data flow diagrams, network diagram and other documentations that are relevant to information security.
- Influences and partner with relevant infrastructure departments to design a core architecture with security best practices and the ability to support Internet of Things (IoT), Medical Internet of Things (MIoT) and Building Automation Systems securely.
- 5 years of experience in Information Security (Required)
- 5 years of experience in systems administration, architecting, developing, designing complex systems, and networking (Required)
- 5 years of experience in Enterprise Architecture (Required)
- 5 years of experience with Windows, UNIX, Linux server operating systems, VMware, and Citrix (Required)