firstPRO is looking for an IAM Analyst for our client, who has a strong foothold in the building products distributors industry. The ideal candidate will bring IAM experience, along with extensive experience in a Service Desk environment using Active Directory as well as MS Office 365. This role is a contract-to-hire, hybrid position with home offices in the Cherry Hill, NJ area. Compensation for this role is up to $35/ hour based on experience.
- Ensuring correct authentication and authorization for end-users and services.
- Managing IT policies and procedures, password resets, facilitating and troubleshooting user access issues, validating, and verifying authorization requests.
- Facilitating approval flows, and provisioning/deprovisioning of user accounts.
- Generating performance metrics and analyzing the data for ways to improve SLAs.
- Daily processing of requests for systems like Active Directory, O365, Business Applications etc.
- BS degree in an IT related major or 4+ years of experience with an IT service organization.
- Experience supporting business users in an Identity and Access role a plus.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses or can quickly acquire necessary knowledge of the following systems: Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure.
- Knowledge and experience with Identity and Access automation a plus.