firstPRO is seeking a qualified IAM Consultant for our client, a leading distributor based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone with experience in creation, removal, and maintaining account permissions and access control for various IT solutions and business applications.
- Compensation: $30 – $33/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- 100% Remote
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Following Access Management (IAM) processes for provisioning and de-provisioning.
- Timely processing of application requests:
- New User Access
- Existing User Access Changes
- Removal of Access
- Timely processing of user terminations for all centrally managed systems
- Working with remote IT teams to process terminations in a local environment and follow-up, as necessary.
- Daily processing of requests for systems like Active Directory, O365, Business Applications etc.
- Knowledge of the systems below required:
- Active Directory
- Microsoft O365
- Knowledge of any systems below considered a plus:
- Great Plains
- Responsible for meeting related service goals and measures to ensure service levels are attained.
- Provide timely completion of access service requests, following up with approvers and requesters where necessary to meet service level objectives for time to resolution. •
- Provide weekly and monthly SLA reports for service requests. Analyze data and recommend improvements.
- Develop and maintain IAM operational documentation, process, and procedures.
- Working with SOX and Audit teams to ensure any Identity and Access risks are mitigated.
- Ensure IT Security policies and procedures are followed.
- Using the ITSM tool SolarWinds Service Desk for managing and tracking requests and Incidents
- Provide timely status as needed to the business and IT associates when working to complete a request.
- Ability to be discrete while handling confidential or personal data.
- Develop and maintain an advanced understanding of our customer’s use of technology.
- Maintain consistent and professional customer service and communication with the business and IT associates.
- Collaborate with colleagues to identify and remediate issues.
- Develop work processes, best practices, and implement changes to streamline operations.
- Ability to support multiple efforts in parallel, in a highly matrix, fast-paced, multi-site organization experiencing rapid growth.
- Ability to learn new tools and processes to provide extraordinary service to our business customers.
- Ability to work independently with little day to day supervision.
- Ability to advance a solution by leveraging other customer IT groups.
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, and conceptual skills.
- Excellent communication (oral and written) and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses or can quickly acquire necessary knowledge of the following systems: Windows Operating Systems, Active Directory, Microsoft Office 365, and Microsoft Azure