firstPRO is looking for a Project Manager for our client, an enterprise level organization with a strong foothold in the hospital space. This is a full-time contract position with the possibility of converting to fully permanent. This is a hybrid position with offices being in Philadelphia. The candidate is responsible for leading and implementing projects that support key strategic initiatives across the research institute and at times, the hospital enterprise. This individual will manage projects that have a focus on process improvement, change management and systems implementation. In addition to managing PMO assigned projects including the planning, scope, accountability, deliverables, timelines, communication, and training, both within the team and across the institute. Compensation ranges from $40.00 – $45.00 an hour and is based on professional experience. Interested candidates please apply with an updated resume!
Project Manager – Desired Qualifications
- Secure project approval, determines resource availability, timeline, and financial commitment, and manages project progress
- Facilitate discussions to meet mutually agreed upon goals
- Manage project execution from start to finish including tracking progress, identifying issues, and mitigating risks
- Complete post-project evaluations to determine project outcomes and ensure project outcome is in alignment with desired impact and results
- Advanced knowledge of Project Management Body of Knowledge guidelines (PMBOK) including productivity tools, project charters, work plans and budgets.
- Advanced proficiency with MS Office software (Microsoft Office) including word processing, spreadsheet, presentation & diagramming software (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Visio)
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Required Experience: Three (3) years of project management, quality, or process improvement experience
- 5+ years of project management, quality or process improvement experience, and business analysis
- Required Education: Bachelor’s degree
- Preferred Licenses/certificates/registrations: Project Management Professional (PMP), Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM), ASQ Six Sigma Green Belt (CSSGB) or Black Belt (CSSGB) Certifications