Project Manager – EPIC Community Connect
firstPRO is looking for a Project Manager versed in implementing EPIC Community Connect with and for ambulatory surgical centers for our client, who has a strong foothold in the medical field in the Marlton, NJ area. This is a 6-month hybrid, contract position, so the ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance to Marlton. Compensation for this role is up to $90/ hour based on experience.
- At least 3 years’ experience as a project manager in a healthcare environment
- Proficiency with MS Office applications such as Word, Excel, Visio, Project, and PowerPoint
- Adept with ServiceNow
- Excellent facilitation and communication skills
- Prior project management leadership and/ or coaching experience
- B.A./ B.S. in Information Sciences or related fields