We are looking for a .NET software developer to join a team to develop technical solutions and software at a leading global leader in supply chain management. This is including but not limited to pair programming, SCRUM, and other Agile SDLC practices to further the team’s goal, of delivering measurable increments of value to the system during each month.
- Develop, test, and document system programs using Visual Studio C#
- Develop and test SQL Server Stored procedures.
- Must demonstrate ability to work independently on assigned projects with little supervision.
- Engage in continuous self improvement and team improvement activities, including but not limited to independent study of technical topics, peer to peer training, and attainment of external certifications related to the tools and technologies utilized by the team.
- As a level II computer programmer, applies standard programming procedures and training to produce custom applications. Works according to approved requirements and specifications. Tests and documents work, writes and maintains operator instructions for assigned programs. Works with limited supervision by a development team leader.
- Proficient in Structured and/or Object Oriented Programming Skills using C#
- Proficient in Data Structures and Structured Query Language (SQL)
- Proficient in a .Net environment
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
- Ability to solve coding problems using Visual Studio C#, MVC, MPF, WCF and TSQL.
- Ability to quickly learn and apply new technical skills in both a class room and independent-study setting
- Attention to detail
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
- AS, AAS, BS or equivalent degree in a technology related discipline such as Computer Science or Management of Information Systems.
- 2 years of professional software development experience.