firstPRO is seeking a qualified Business Analyst for our client, a large Environmental Pest Service located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone with experience in working closely with business units to gain in depth understanding of the business strategy, processes, services, and roadmap in which the business operates.
- Compensation: $43 – $45/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- 100% Remote
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Demonstrate up-to-date expertise in IT Systems and apply this to the development and execution of improvement action plans by providing advice, guidance, and best practices.
- Support and align enterprise-wide efforts to meet customer and business needs.
- Stay current with needs and strategies; utilizing formal and informal written communication methods (for example, emails, newsletters, PowerPoint presentations, executive updates, task lists, updates) to communicate updates and findings; and facilitating project meetings and presentations to all types of diverse audiences (for example, senior management, Customers, technical staff).
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between Operational & Functional teams and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement, and implementations.
- Provide leadership to team members and peers by collaborating with others; articulating ideas and viewpoints to senior management, peers, and others; identifying and initiating projects; managing resources; driving the resolution of issues; and holding self and team accountable for results.
- Devise or modify procedures to solve complex problems considering the business and technical environment, including system capacity limitations, operating practices, and longer-term goals and objectives.
- Identify, create, and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business strategies.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes
- Must have experience working on large scale projects as well as handling day-to-day operational requests from multiple stakeholders.
- Vast business knowledge and industry expertise.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Strong relationship building skills & communication skills.
- Strong critical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals, and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Strong Data analysis and Process analysis.
- Strong negotiation skills.
- Systems and technical understanding.
- Leadership skills and team player behaviors.