firstPRO is looking to fill a Business Analyst position for a client of ours in the pest control field. The candidate will be responsible for working closely with business units to gain in-depth understanding of the business strategy, processes, services, roadmap and the context in which the business operates. This role plays a key part in the organization’s understanding of current capabilities and the decision making for future capabilities needed to address business challenges. Logistically this is a contract to hire position that is 100% remote. Candidates must live in PA/NJ/MD/DE for paying logistics, anyone that resides out of those states will not be considered. Compensation goes up to 45 an hour and is based on experience. Interested applicants please apply with an updates resume!
Desired Qualification – Business Analyst
- Demonstrated fluency in business processes and process differentiation.
- Coordinate and oversee the work of other BAs as it relates to specific projects and programs.
- Elicit and clearly document business and systems requirements.
- Serve as a liaison between Operational & Functional teams and IT to assist or gather business requirements needed for system modifications, enhancement and implementations.
- Ability to analyze and synthesize business requirements, including recognizing patterns and conceptualizing processes.
- Strong project management, ability to successfully manage multiple tasks at any given point.
- Understanding of Indices, fundamentals and analytical data, returns level data etc.
- Strong Data analysis and Process analysis.
- Bachelor’s Degree required