Onsite Service Desk Position
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Onsite Service Desk Technician for our client, an insurance company with offices in PA and NJ. They are seeking someone that has hands on and remote experience to support end users for computer, application, system, device, access, and hardware issues. Enterprise printer management experience is a must.
Onsite Service Desk Technician
· Compensation: $23 – $25/hour with benefits (Health, Dental Vision)
· Type: Contract to Hire
· Location: Cinnaminson, NJ
· 100% Onsite
· Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
· Provides hands-on and remote, expert support to end users for computer, application, system, device, access, and hardware issues.
· Responds to telephone, email, and on-line requests for technical support.
· Documents, tracks, and monitors the problem using our customer’s Service Desk Management platform.
· Identifies, researches, and resolves technical problems.
· Coordinates with other customer teams or specialists to resolve an issue.
· Responsible for escalating issues of higher difficulty.
· Works independently within established procedures associated with the specific job function.
· This is a hybrid-role encompassing the ability to support traditional Corporate IT environments along with business and 3rd party application support. Reports to the Head of Infrastructure.
· Knowledge of various Windows operating systems including Windows 10. Primarily from a desktop / laptop perspective.
· Knowledge of Mac OS, including Catalina and Big Sur.
· Experience with supporting 3rd Party and in-house business applications.
· Working knowledge of MS Active Directory, and MS Office 365.
· Experience with laptop/desktop imaging and the installation of computer hardware, printers, monitors, and TVs.
· Experience in support of end-user phones and peripherals issues from a Tier1 level.
· Working knowledge of supporting mobile devices such as iPhones and iPads.
· Working knowledge of help desk software, ticketing systems and remote-control support functions such as GoToAssist