IS Support Analyst
firstPRO is looking for an IS Support Analyst for our customer, a leading Hospital dedicated exclusively to the care of children. This is a 6+ month contract opportunity to provide Tier 1 service level support as relates to addressing hardware and application software and operating system issues. The ideal candidate will have excellent customer service skills and will be proficient in handling problems of end users and will appropriately escalate more complex issues.
- Provides laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices, and procedures.
- Serves as the first point of contact for the IS Department and acts as a liaison between the client community and the rest of the IS Department.
- Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high-quality customer service.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software, and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
- Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions.
- Manages Level 1 queues and recommends new queues to insure proper categorization and assignment of issues. Coordinates queues for site/service, working with various stakeholder groups.
- Provides recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking, and telecommunication hardware, etc. Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing, and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- A+ Certification (Preferred).
- High school degree required.
- Minimum 2 years of experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support or equivalent experience/knowledge.