firstPRO is looking for a Project Manager with three to five years of experience not only with project management but also with data governance, data management, and data analysis. This is a 6+ month contract position, and the ideal candidate needs to be comfortable working 100% remote.
- Effectively manage projects with a focus on defining key tactics needed to support the project, driving tactical execution to meet timelines, collaborating with key partners, managing details, communicating obstacles, and implementing changes safely into the production environment.
- Understand the key business objectives and consistently drive the project team and vendors to achieve those objectives
- Provide excellent customer service for both internal and external clients, navigating the balance between corporate risks and exceeding customer expectations.
- Ensure that all projects comply with change management and project management policies and procedures
- Manage the day-to-day project workflow; identify, plan, and resolve obstacles and challenges in a timely manner.
- Meet all project requirements as outlined in our policies to assure compliance
- Effectively utilize project tools to ensure all project artifacts, team communications and plans are well documented.
- Consistently evaluate all application enhancements/changes, identify impact and timing, develop recommendations on maximizing value, and engage key partners to effectively implement as appropriate.
- Compile and analyze application metrics that reflect trends and opportunities to improve client experience and/or results.
- Actively plan for the smooth transition of completed application projects to operations teams who will be responsible to manage the day to day after implementation.
- Exercise sound judgement by reviewing customer impacts, operational concerns, and business risks when making daily decisions.
- Support examiners, auditors, or internal audits, coordinate required data, and preparing responses to any findings.
- Assist in managing positive, professional relationships with technology providers.
- Provide regular feedback to the Project Management Office regarding the effectiveness of policies and overall project management improvements
- As required, attend and present projects for approval or status reporting to senior leadership including but not limited to the Project Steering Executive Committee
- Remain current on trends in financial services, technology, and public litigation that could impact or better inform project management practices