Applications Support Engineer
The Application Support Engineer/Integration Analyst is responsible for the architectural design, implementation, documentation, and support of applications. Ideally this person is an independent problem solver, possess excellent oral and written communication, good ability to prioritize multiple tasks, and must have a strong desire to learn new objectives.
- Acts as a point of contact between the Help Desk and Integration departments for any support related issues.
- Creates custom software packages that allow for zero-touch deployment for the Firm's software and operating systems.
- Operates enterprise configuration systems which maintain the firm's fleet of desktop, laptop and remote access user environments.
- Manages Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy environment. (GPO/GPP)
- Collaborate with vendors, programmers and systems owners in the integration of new software to the firm's information systems and desktop operating systems.
- Designs and Executes quality assurance processes which validate interoperability of all core applications and ensure the quality of new software deployments and upgrades.
- Works directly with the Help Desk and other technical operations departments in analyzing, troubleshooting and resolving application support issues in some cases on a 24 x 7 basis.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify needs, gathers and analyzes data in support of systems design.
- BA/BS with experience in the below, or 2 year degree with experience
- Windows 10, Office 2013/2016, SCCM, law firm applications experience and certifications preferred.
- 1-2 years of custom software packaging experience.
- 1-2 years of enterprise desktop management systems experience (MS SCCM preferred)
- 1-2 years of architectural experience with Windows operating systems.
- Law firm experience preferred.