REMOTE /DATA MANAGEMENT & QUALITY – DATA INTEGRITY & QUALITY /FULL-TIME
How you will help
You’ll be embarking on a hands-on role, from ingestion up to making all data available in the warehouse layer, in standardized form, and ready to use. You’ll investigate and map the data, assess data quality, and QA the transformed results. You’ll reinforce data architecture standards, and data warehouse policies and procedures, ensuring that clients receive the highest quality data. You’ll use the best tools for the job, whether modern and revolutionary or time-tested and proven, to deliver elegant, scalable solutions that meet business and technical needs. Peer review of solutions and implementations is expected. You will play an integral part in building the foundation of everything to come.
What you will do
• Ensure high-quality design of dimensional models and data mapping
• Provide strategic guidance with respect to MDM best practices
• MDM data profiling and integration
• Explore, profile, and validate incoming healthcare data extensively, using SQL
• Develop and improve QA test plans for incoming data
• Work closely with ETL developers to perform troubleshooting on all ETL processes and resolve issues effectively
• Capable of writing advanced SQL to standardize and enhance data assets
• Aware of healthcare IT standards and have worked with healthcare data
• Familiar with HIPAA rules and requirements
Required skills and experience
• 3+ years of mapping source data to target tables
• 3+ years of data modeling and/or building and modifying tables in an RDBMS environment
• 3+ years of experience with EHR, medical claims, pharmacy data, and/or lab data
• 2+ years of hands-on SQL
Nice to Have
• Understanding of healthcare IT standards and data structures such as ANSI 837/835, NCPDP D.0, HL7, and optionally HL7 CCR/CCD or FHIR
• Hive, Spark SQL
We are actively solving some of the greatest challenges in healthcare through innovative technology and data solutions. Our customers and partners including pharmaceutical manufacturers, payers and government organizations look to us to partner on their most complicated use cases, leveraging our transformative technologies and real-world data infrastructure. Our platform, based on the foundational elements of Identity, Privacy, Governance and Exchange, enables the discovery of RWD across the broadest healthcare data ecosystem, the building of more complete and accurate patient journeys and the ability to power best-in-class analytics and applications with flexibility and ease.
• Benefits: comprehensive benefits with coverage on Day 1, medical, dental, vision, 401k, stock options
• Generous PTO: Take time off as needed, targeted at 4 weeks per year, including vacation, personal and sick time, plus paid maternity and paternity leave.