Hybrid Information Systems Project Manager (Level 3)
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Hybrid Information Systems Project Manager (Level 3) for our client, a health organization located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that has experience managing projects of moderate to high complexity.
Hybrid Information Systems Project Manager
- Compensation: $80 – $85/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Hybrid (1 – 2 days onsite per week)
- Location: Philadelphia, PA
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Creates, coordinates, and manages advanced level projects, including organization-wide system implementations or upgrades.
- Exhibits advanced proficiency in our customer’s project management methodology, tools, and practices.
- Demonstrates proficiency in creating detailed documentation for complex projects.
- Communicates effectively, both oral and written communications, with project staff, sponsor(s), and stakeholders.
- Demonstrates effective consensus-building skills.
- Demonstrates ability to manage advanced level projects.
- Demonstrates ability to coach other team members.
- Manages 8 to 15 project team members.
- Takes on leadership opportunities within the PMO.
- Acts as a mentor to new PM’s and/or PM Level 1 and 2.
- Demonstrates ability to present project status or PMO specific initiatives to IS and/or hospital leadership.
- Is a champion for our customer’s PMO project management methodology.
- Demonstrates ability to be a trusted business partner to project sponsors and stakeholders.
- Active PMP Certification from PMI.
- 8+ years of experience as a PM in IT Project Management, with increasing responsibilities.
- Experience supporting enterprise applications projects.