firstPRO is seeking a qualified Mobility Agent, for our client, a technology consulting firm located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone with experience in responding to a high volume of customer contacts regarding mobile device service addition and changes.
- Compensation: $21 – $23/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Location: Blue Bell, PA
- Hybrid (2-3 days a week onsite for the first 2-3 months, then 100% remote)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Respond to a high volume of customer contacts and account team requests
- Provide clients with relevant, accurate information on products and services
- Research and resolve basic product, service, and support issues
- Thoroughly document all inquiries providing applicable communication related to transaction type
- Maintain a customer focus by listening actively and maintaining composure
- Adhere to schedules and manage time effectively to achieve department performance goals
- Provide on-call coverage on a rotating basis
- Minimum – High School Diploma / Desired – AA Degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or telesales call center taking inbound or placing outbound calls to customers.
- Preferably in the wireless and or telecommunications industry.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention detail