Salesforce Business Analyst
firstPRO is looking for a Salesforce Business Analyst to aid in replacing a current CRM and move to salesforce service cloud. In addition to being responsible for business analysis, you will work with internal and external groups to successfully drive our client’s consumer engagement strategy. You will assume the function lead role on our Salesforce Service Cloud implementation, working closely with IT Business Engagement, Marketing, and Quality stakeholders. This role is hybrid and will require some time onsite with home offices in Princeton, NJ. Compensation up to $50/ hour, based on experience.
- Communicate with internal and external stakeholder
- Coordinate between business users, other vendors, and IT counterparts to capture functional requirements.
- Ability to engage in all phases of a project to ensure that the solution meets all business requirements based on the scope of the functional specifications
- Strategically examine issues and propose new solutions where applicable
- Service Cloud and other consumer engagement technologies.
- Azure Dev Ops (ADO)
- Wilke CRS
- ITIL processes including SDLC documentation in an enterprise-level environment
- Computer system validation, leading, executing user acceptance testing.
- Data Migration
- Customer Service
- 8+ years’ experience as a Business Analyst