Associate IT Compliance Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Associate IT Compliance Analyst for our client, a leasing company based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that has hands on Project Management experience as well as familiarity with IT Audits (SOX, PCI, NIST, etc.)
Associate IT Compliance
- Compensation: $35 – $40/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Location: Reading, Pennsylvania
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 7:00 AM to 4:00 PM
- Complete assignments effectively to ensure that the objectives are achieved with quality results
- Develop internal customer relationships with IT associates, process owners, and management
- May be involved in scheduling, and leading/participating in meetings over the phone or in person
- Expected to communicate with vendors, management either verbally or by email
- Deliver projects and assignments in scope, on time, with quality results that meet or exceed the customer expectations
- Perform basic problem and data analysis to help analyze responses
- Conduct 3rd party security assessments, track, and follow-up on issues, report out results to management team
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
- CISA preferred, not required
- 2 years minimum functional experience.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and any other compliance initiatives, including PCI, FSA, HR/Benefits, SSAE18.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for security such as ISO27001, COBIT 5, and NIST.
- 1-year minimum functional project leadership and functional experience.