Associate IT Compliance Analyst
firstPRO is looking for an Associate IT Compliance Analyst to coordinate all aspects of the IT Audit process including SOX, FSA, SSAE18, and PCI for our client, who has a strong foothold in the trucking industry. The ideal candidate will live within a commutable distance from the home office in the Reading, PA area. This is a contract-to-hire role with compensation up to $31/ hour, based on experience.
- Complete assignments effectively to ensure that the objectives are achieved with quality results
- Develop internal customer relationships with IT associates, process owners, and management
- May be involved in scheduling, and leading/participating in meetings over the phone or in person
- Expected to communicate with vendors, management either verbally or by email
- Deliver projects and assignments in scope, on time, with quality results that meet or exceed the customer expectations Perform basic problem and data analysis to help analyze responses
- Conduct 3rd party security assessments, track, and follow-up on issues, report out results to management team Understand and demonstrate the importance of compliance to the organization’s success
- Build relationships with IT Teams, Management, and peers
- Cooperate with others and work as a team when applicable
- Ability to set priorities for self-Involved in identification and escalation of security/IT risk issues
- Recommend process changes and controls based on analysis results to improve daily functions of the IT Compliance functions
- Bachelor's Degree preferred. If no degree, equivalent work experience is required.
- CISA preferred, not required 2 years minimum functional experience.
- Knowledge of Sarbanes-Oxley and any other compliance initiatives, including PCI, FSA, HR/Benefits, SSAE18.
- Knowledge of industry standards and regulatory requirements for security such as ISO27001, COBIT 5, and NIST.
- 1-year minimum functional project leadership and functional experience.
- High level knowledge of basic security controls a plus.
- Ability to use Microsoft product suite
- Know and promote processes, procedures to determine compliance with company polices and regulatory requirements
- Adhere to defined IT Audit project methodology
- Understanding of quality tools (Six Sigma, LEAN, CAP, etc.)
- Understanding of IT process and compliance controls currently in use at PTL and PL