Mobility Support Agent
firstPRO is looking for a Mobile Device Support Agent who will be comfortable responding to a high volume of customer contacts regarding mobile device service additions and changes, troubleshooting device and service issues, while interacting closely with account teams implementing client requests. This is a hybrid, contract-to-hire position, with compensation up to $23/hour based on experience.
- Respond to a high volume of customer contacts and account team requests
- Provide clients with relevant, accurate information on products and services
- Research and resolve basic product, service and support issues
- Thoroughly document all inquiries providing applicable communication related to transaction type
- Maintain a customer focus by listening actively and maintaining composure
- Adhere to schedules and manage time effectively to achieve department performance goals
- Provide on-call coverage on a rotating basis
- Minimum – High School Diploma / Desired – AA Degree in Business or related field
- 1-2 years of experience in customer service and/or tele sales call center taking inbound or placing outbound calls to customers. Preferably in the wireless and or telecommunications industry.
- Advanced knowledge in Microsoft Office applications
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention detail