Business Analyst – Digital Lab Platforms
firstPRO is looking for a business analyst who will work with internal and external groups to successfully drive digital lab strategies while communicating with internal and external stakeholders. The ideal candidate will live near the Princeton, NJ area so that they will be able to commute into the home office as needed. This is a hybrid, contract position with the possibility to go full-time. Compensation is up to $50/ hour, based on experience.
- Communicate with stakeholders (internal and external).
- Act as liaison between business users, other vendors, and IT counterparts to capture functional requirements.
- Lead and manage user acceptance testing activities to ensure the solution meets business requirements and new functionality, enhancements do not adversely affect existing functionality.
- Support business transition management, communication, and training
- Engage in all phases of a project to ensure that the Digital Lab Platforms solutions meet all business requirements based on Functional Specifications.
- Examine issues both strategic and analytically, challenging and proposing alternative solutions where applicable.
- Proven experience with laboratory informatics systems
- Experience with ITIL processes including SDLC documentation in a regulated environment
- Experience with computer system validation, leading, executing user acceptance testing.
- Strong communication, troubleshooting, critical thinking, and organization skills.
- Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution in Computer Science or related field
- 3 years’ experience in a laboratory technical IT role, developing, and implementing software applications
- Experience with laboratory informatics and chromatography systems (CDS, LIMS, Automation, etc.) with strong emphasis in analyzing and troubleshooting setup, configuration, and integration issues.