Hybrid Sr. Digital Lab Platforms Delivery Manager
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Sr. Digital Lab Platforms Delivery Manager for our client, a large producer located out of New jersey. They are seeking someone that has experience delivering project in regulatory environments.
Sr. Digital Lab Platforms Delivery Manager
- Compensation: $80 – $90/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Location: Princeton, New Jersey
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Developing plans for application lifecycle management for laboratory systems.
- This includes requirements definition, change control, documentation control, design modifications, testing, development, and day-to-day operational support.
- Partner with laboratory science organizations (e.g. R&D, Analytical, QC) and IT (Business Engagement, Infrastructure, Quality Assurance, Vendor Management, etc.) to understand business needs and priorities, co-develop business cases, deployment and support plans, and innovate.
- Effectively develop and maintain strong partnerships with cross-functional business partners, IT peers, and partners.
- Keep up to date on latest developments within laboratory technology and current platforms to further leverage and meet business needs.
- Lend support to various business and technology teams as necessary.
- Communicate effectively in both verbal (i.e. day-to-day discussions, team meetings) and written (requirements and design specifications) form, as well as have an overall ability to be clear and concise in all communications.
- Manage day-to-day interactions with external partners and managed service providers.
- Work under general direction within a clear framework of accountability.
- Exercise substantial personal responsibility and autonomy.
- Plan your own work to effectively manage multiple priorities to meet given objectives.
- Build and maintain strong partnerships with all key stakeholders and project teams as necessary.
- Manage incidents efficiently to minimize business impact and ensure that root cause and corrective actions are defined and applied.
- Manage third party resources/vendors for projects and platforms.
- Be able to travel, when necessary, to perform additional job-related duties as requested.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Engineering, or equivalent work experience is required.
- 7-10+ years of Information Technology experience managing, architecting, or developing technical and/or laboratory systems projects and resources.
- 5+ years of lab technology delivery or product management
- Experience in Lab Informatics and chromatography systems (Agilab, Labware, Empower, Lab Solutions, etc…), emerging technologies (AR/VR, Equipment Automation, Robotic Process Automation, etc…)