Sr. Program Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Program Analyst for our client, a healthcare organization based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that will be a key contributor to development cycles and manage business expectations for distributed applications.
- Compensation: $65 – $68/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Location: Paoli, PA
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 to 5:00 PM
- Assist in the definition, development, and documentation of software business requirements, objectives, deliverables, and specifications on a project-by-project basis in collaboration with internal users and departments.
- Assist in defining software development project plans, including scoping, scheduling, and implementation.
- Research, identify, analyze, and fulfill requirements for internal and external users.
- Provide technical and analytical support for internal and external stakeholders
- Develop intuitive web applications, web components, and web services.
- Maintain current knowledge of IT development methodology, architectural design, and technical standards.
- Work with business partners and outside vendors to collect, create and confirm project business requirements.
- Test and manage project deployments and production releases.
- Communicate with IT management on a frequent basis.
- Identify tasks and issues that may have an impact on service levels or schedules.
- Provides realistic task deliverables estimates.
- Troubleshooting and debugging for both project work and support initiatives.
- Provide application and process support on a rotating basis with other development team members.
- Must have strong working knowledge of secure application development practices, including data structures, algorithms, enterprise systems, and asynchronous architectures.
- Experience developing in the Windows/.NET/C# environment
- Experience with PowerShell scripting
- Experience with Services Oriented Architecture and RESTful services development (JSON, XML).
- Working knowledge of microservices
- Must have a strong understanding of Design Patterns.
- Experience building enterprise web applications.
- Ability to leverage responsive design for mobile devices is a plus.
- Experience with data modeling and database programming skills (MS SQL database and PL/SQL experience a plus).
- Experience with Web Servers (IIS or Apache)
- Working knowledge of marketing automation platforms and CRMs (MS Dynamics) is a plus.
- Familiarity with infrastructure systems (servers, systems administration, and Unix/Linux scripting skills) would be a plus.
- Understanding of networks, firewalls, load balancers and concepts with the ability to provide requirements to the infrastructure team as well as provide troubleshooting assistance would be a plus.