Sr. Business Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Sr. Business Analyst for our client, a manufacturer based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone that can implement customer centric solutions in a cost-effective way by learning business processes, documenting requirements, and communicating to business and technology.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Compensation: $60 – $65/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Location: Camden, NJ
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Responsible for communications between IT, internal business, and external partners.
- Responsible for defining and documenting requirements, systems testing, internal & external support and issue management and resolution
- Assists in evaluating and proposing solutions that maximize investments and drive business value across departments and partners.
- Analyze and clearly articulate potential solutions
- Develops comprehensive understanding of business processes, define as-is/to-be business models and build strong working rapport with business users
- Articulates business and functional requirements into technical deliverables
- Acts as liaison to the business throughout project lifecycle to ensure requirements and project goals are satisfied by delivered IT software applications Identifies, tracks, and escalates issues and risks in a timely manner
- Creates business requirements, functional design documents and process flow diagrams
- Explores innovative solutions while maintaining focus on customer satisfaction
- Assists in expanding enterprise capabilities, using a best-of-breed IT approach, integrating existing Enterprise solutions and legacy systems
- Assesses the risks of various solutions and prioritizes competing business demands.
- Coordinates project delivery by participating in design reviews and walk-throughs to communicate systems designs and validate proposed solutions.
- Ensures that all items follow the change management process and are entered and tracked through the change management software.
- Helps to manage ongoing relationship with business partner to drive satisfaction with IT.
- Engages with knowledge workers to incorporate usability and user interface needs when designing systems.
- Should act as a subject matter expert and handle various UAT testing activities with business users.
- Good SQL skills for data analysis and verifying data results.
- Exceptional documentation skills including ability to document use cases and process flows
- Capable of working independently, a self-starter who performs initiatives that provide solutions for business requirements.
- Demonstrated analytical skills.
- Basic understanding of information technology and business concepts.