Email Marketing Specialist
firstPRO is looking for an Email Marketing Specialist for our client, a well-known luxury home builder company. This is a 12+ month, contract position. The ideal candidate will come with hands on project management experience with email marketing. This is a hybrid position, so to be considered, candidates must live within a commutable distance from the home office in Blue Bell, PA. Compensation for this position is up to $30/ hour, based on experience.
- The Email Marketing Specialist is primarily responsible for the execution of email campaigns.
- As part of this process, the Specialist will review email requests that have been submitted by clients to ensure that all necessary information has been provided and will make recommendations for email revisions based on best practices and test results data.
- This role will oversee the test and revision process which involves working directly with the design team and clients to ensure that all requested edits are made before scheduling the emails for deployment.
- They will also perform Quality Assurance on email campaigns assigned to other Specialists.
- This role is also responsible for data manipulation, including writing queries to extract and segment data for audiences and complex testing scenarios.
- The Specialist will also help to support ongoing optimization initiatives including but not limited to A/B testing, monthly reporting and insights, and automated campaigns.
- Up to 3 years of related experience
- Project Management with email marketing
- Working knowledge of HTML/CSS
- Strong reporting skills
- Experience with Salesforce Suite Applications
- Google Analytics proficiency