Human Resources Generalist
Seeking energetic Human Resources Generalist with 5+ years’ experience to join a collaborative Philadelphia team. In this position you will carry out the daily functions of the human resources processes including, recruiting, onboarding benefits, safety, payroll and compliance. This role provides administrative support to the human resources function as needed.
· Will be responsible for recruitment process. Sourcing, working with agencies, screening, reviewing resumes and scheduling interviews.
· Reference checking and new employee background checks.
· Carries out onboarding process for new hires, schedules trainings.
· Helps create job descriptions.
· Operates health and welfare plans, open enrollment, Federal and state compliance, corrective actions, terminations and payroll.
· Responds to employee questions. Handles employee concerns.
· Administers annual performance review process in ADP Workforce Now.
· Completes, verifies and maintains I-9 forms.
· Submits annual OSHA reports.
· Great verbal and written communication skills.
· Excellent interpersonal skills.
· Excellent organizational skills/attention to detail.
· Exercise good judgment and maintain confidentiality.
· Understands human resource principles, practices and procedures.
· Excellent time management skills/ ability to meet deadlines.
· Function in high paced environment.
· Strong negotiating and problem-solving skills.
· Strong Project Management skills.
· Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related software.
Education and Experience:
· Bachelor’s degree in human resources or related field and/or equivalent experience.
· At least 5+ years of HR Generalist experience with emphasis on recruiting.
· SHRM-CP credential preferred.
· Must be able to commute to Philly office 1-2 days per week.
· Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds at times.
Pay rate $34-$36/hr pay