Hybrid SCCM Administrator
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Hybrid SCCM Administrator for our client, a health organization located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that has experience in packaging, upgrades, and desktop experience.
- Compensation: $63 – $65/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract to hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Acts as a point of contact between the Help Desk and Integration departments for any support related issues.
- Creates custom software packages that allow for zero-touch deployment for the software and operating systems.
- Operates enterprise configuration systems which maintain the firm's fleet of desktop, laptop and remote access user environments.
- Collaborate with vendors, programmers, and systems owners in the integration of new software to the information systems and desktop operating systems.
- Designs and Executes quality assurance processes which validate interoperability of all core applications and ensure the quality of new software deployments and upgrades.
- Works directly with the Help Desk and other technical operations departments in analyzing, troubleshooting, and resolving application support issues in some cases on a 24 x 7 basis.
- Works with key stakeholders to identify needs, gathers and analyzes data in support of systems design.
- 2 or 4 year college degree is preferred. Windows 10, Office 2013/2016, SCCM and certifications preferred.
- 1-2 years of custom software packaging experience.
- 1-2 years of enterprise desktop management systems experience (MS SCCM preferred)
- 1-2 years of architectural experience with Windows operating systems.