Oracle Financial Systems Analyst
firstPRO is looking for and Oracle Financial Systems Analyst for our client, who has a strong foothold in the Healthcare Industry. The ideal candidate will have 3-5 years of experience in Oracle ERP, and any experience in HR or Payroll systems is a huge plus. Candidates must reside within a commutable distance to Mullica Hill, NJ. This is a contract-to-hire opportunity, with compensation up to $50/ hour based on experience.
- Collaborates with customers for workflow design, analysis, and recommendations for process improvement
- Assists with application research and analysis for design decision and specification documentation
- Completes database maintenance, including the build of pathways/screens/forms/ ranging from simple to complex development; thoroughly tests and validates data/outcomes; documents and communicates system changes
- Identifies system issues, initiates, and facilitates troubleshooting/problem solving.
- Develops specifications, design layout for customer required reports, writes reports using application tools, SQL, and other formats.
- Establishes security and application access in compliance with HIPAA security and privacy regulations
- Assists with evaluation of new system or system change on all foreign systems and departments sharing data.
- Schedules and provides demonstrations and/or training sessions on assigned applications
- Facilitates meetings, creates minutes and manages action logs
- Maintains Knowledge Base and/or Application Inventory on new applications and troubleshooting procedures.
- Active role is demonstrated in the orientation and training of new system users
- Maintains current knowledge of regulatory compliance
- Continues to enhance personal knowledge of applications and provides mentoring to other team members
- Responsible for providing excellent customer service
- Responsible for properly utilizing the customer service software and adhering to all policies and procedures related to the use of the software
- Provides 24 x 7 on-call support acting as gatekeeper for triage of tickets including in depth notes.
- Adheres to IS Business Practices
- Candidates should possess a BS degree
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience in related specialty.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications, Oracle ERP (Financial Systems), OTBI, and SQL reporting.
- Expertise in multiple healthcare applications, including ERP and HR, Payroll applications are preferred.
- Experience with PCs and networking is required.