Onsite Help Desk/SAP Administrator
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Onsite Help Desk/SAP Administrator for our client, an IT consulting company located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that is experienced in SAP systems and responding to errors.
Help Desk/SAP Administrator
- Compensation: $40 – $43/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Responsible for initial triage of incoming tickets to the HD, from service ticketing system or on-call phone, seeking help with computer-related issues
- Proper initial analysis of ticket requirements in trafficking tickets to the correct resolver groups is critical Monitoring SAP systems and responding to errors.
- Sys Admin Support Schedule System batch and archive jobs Maintain
- Documentation of procedures, systems jobs, forms, Security roles User Admin and Role Management
- Maintain User unique identifiers (PIN) Troubleshoot authorization issues, run traces
- Password resets for active users following security protocol
- Update user information and assign or revoke permissions as appropriate.
- Identify and communicate to Team leads of changes in roles, policies, and procedures.
- Analyze and document required personnel and role reassignments to support site reorganizations and realignments.
- Complete and Process Role Change Request Forms.
- Process Program Change Transports as scheduled or Emergency SAP Transports
- Deactivate Inactive Users on required schedule, monitor the number of active users SAP User Audits, Generate Audit reports Support Audit & Compliance activities
- Support SOD (Segregation of Duties) Audits Assist clients with setting up SAP reports and variants
- Troubleshoot SAP Basis issues as needed (Printers, RF Users, runtime errors, system slowness)
- Document and Schedule new reports in SAP; rerun failed jobs/reports
- Security Reports as requested
- On Call shift one week per month for major outage response
- SAP experience required
- SAP Security admin Knowledge of SAP Security, SAP Authorizations & SOD’s, Admin Support
- Monitoring Understanding of SAP Implementations
- SAP Landscape AS400 experience desired
- Logical Reasoning
- Ability to Handle Severity 1 and Major incidents
- Training available for some knowledge gaps