Cyber Security/Risk Management Project Manager
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Cyber Security/Risk Management Project Manager for our client, a large manufacturer based out of New Jersey. They are seeking someone that will manage project scopes, issues, risk, and resources.
Cyber Security Project Manager
- Compensation: $75 – $85/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Manages the day-to-day work activities of project team members on implementation of moderate to high complexity business information technology systems, including structuring and estimating the project with the business sponsor and account manager, organizing the team, assigning, and monitoring tasks, identifying and resolving project issues, identifying, and mitigating project risks, managing scope and schedule changes, managing the project budget, and reporting status
- Sets direction and communicates a clear vision of the project’s objectives and motivates the project team to achieve them.
- Coordinates with Global IT team to ensure that appropriate timing, resources, and sequencing of the work efforts are aligned to produce the desired result according to the project schedule
- Builds a strong relationship with the business owner and key stakeholders of the project, ensures that the project is aligned with customer expectations, and facilitates project decision making
- Creating a project environment that enables peak performance by team members: open disclosure of issues, alignment to project goals, coaching to clarify deliverables, escalation procedures, etc.
- Reviewing quality of work and managing integration of team members’ work
- Completes project close activities: analyzing & sharing lessons learned, completing project documentation, and analyzing estimate against actual hours
- Administer and utilize PM tools to ensure appropriate key project documentation is prepared throughout the project lifecycle (charter, design input/output form, financial templates, etc.)
- Applies appropriate IT processes and methods (e.g. SDLC) and application, technical, development, and architecture policies and standards in the completion of project work.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution in Information Systems, Computer Science, Business, Engineering or equivalent work experience
- 7-10 years of information systems project management experience spanning multiple functional areas (supply chain, sales, marketing, IT, etc.)
- Solid track record executing at a high level as an individual contributor in leading and managing the following areas: Project Management – demonstrated experience organizing, planning, and managing high-priority projects from concept through implementation
- Stakeholder Communication – superior verbal and written communication skills including the ability to build presentations to communicate complex topics in straightforward terms.
- Strong presence, poise, and persuasiveness to quickly establish a high level of credibility at all levels
- Experience in using a formal Solutions Delivery Life Cycle/Methodology