IS Support Analyst
firstPRO is looking for an IS Support Analyst I for our client, who is a leading hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children in the Greater Philadelphia area. The ideal candidate will demonstrate basic knowledge of Tier 1 service level support as it relates to addressing hardware, application software, and operating system issues. This is a six month, contracting opportunity, with compensation up to $23/ hour, based on experience. Candidates must live within a commutable distance to Philadelphia, as it is a 100% on-site position.
- Provides laser-like focus on customer service and satisfaction with some knowledge and experience of incident management, problem management and change management processes, practices, and procedures.
- Serves as the first point of contact for the IS Department and acts as a liaison between the client community and the rest of the IS Department.
- Adheres to Service Desk standards, processes and systems required to deliver consistent high-quality customer service.
- Diagnoses and resolves problems which may involve hardware, packaged software, proprietary software, and peripheral equipment over the phone, via remote control tools or on-site.
- Maintains strong technical skills to provide prompt support for customers to determine problems and provide resolutions.
- Manages Level 1 queues and recommends new queues to insure proper categorization and assignment of issues. Coordinates queues for site/service, working with various stakeholder groups.
- Provides recommendations on how to improve the quality of service as well as reducing repeat incidents.
- Able to perform effectively in a team environment as well as with little direct supervision.
- Customer service-oriented team player with first-rate communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with user.
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking, and telecommunication hardware, etc. Knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing, and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality.
- Organized with the ability to follow established processes and provide recommendations for improvements.
- Ability to analyze and solve problems by investigating and implementing predefined potential solutions using troubleshooting skills.
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite.
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred.