Desktop Support Specialist
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Desktop Support Specialist for our client, a health organization located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that is experienced with installation and configuration within Windows and MAC OS.
Desktop Support Technician
- Compensation: $28 – $30/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 5:30 PM
- Deliver and set up computers and peripheral devices
- Breakdown and disconnect existing computer equipment and move/reset to normal functional operation in new locations
- Assist in organization of IT inventory
- Install, configure, and customize software
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity issues
- Document work in ticket tracking system.
- Two to three years’ experience with installation and configuration of Windows and Macintosh desktop and laptop computers and peripheral hardware.
- Experience providing desktop computing support, with the ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and connectivity problems preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds without assistance