Desktop Support Specialist
firstPRO is looking for a Desktop Support Specialist for a contract role for our well-known client. To be considered, candidates must be able to live within a commutable distance from the jobsite, as this is a 100% on-site role, located in Center City, Philadelphia. Candidates must be fully vaccinated for Covid-19. Compensation up to $27/ hour, based on experience.
- Deliver and set-up computers and peripheral devices.
- Breakdown and disconnect existing computer equipment and move/reset to normal functional operation in new locations.
- Assist in organization of IT inventory.
- Install, configure, and customize software.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve hardware, software, and connectivity issues.
- Document work in ticket tracking system.
- Two to three years’ experience with installation and configuration of Windows and Macintosh desktop and laptop computers and peripheral hardware.
- Experience providing desktop computing support
- Ability to troubleshoot hardware, software and connectivity problems preferred.
- Ability to lift and carry 50 pounds without assistance.