Hybrid AV Tech Lead
firstPRO is seeking a qualified AV Tech Lead for our client, a large health organization located out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone with experience in coordinating AV projects, testing plans, status, risk and follow up with both internal clients and contractors.
AV tech Lead
- Compensation: $58 – $60/hour (Health Dental, Vision), weekly pay
- Type: Contract
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM
- Able to perform effectively with little direct supervision
- Customer service-oriented team player with excellent communication, documentation, organizational, problem solving, written and verbal skills.
- Must have the ability to develop, test and document technical steps and procedures
- Ability to utilize systems analysis techniques and procedures to determine proper hardware, software, or system functional specifications
- Ability to understand, analyze and resolve problems, while on the phone or on-site with the user
- Must have working knowledge of many various pieces of equipment and software including printers, terminals, PCs, networking, and telecommunication hardware, etc.
- Working knowledge and understanding of issues inherent to Microsoft software including, but not limited to security, deployment, imaging, auditing, licensing, and compliance; deployment and upgrading; features and functionality
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating, developing and implementing potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Working knowledge of the TCP/IP protocol suite
- Must have the ability to work in a high-pressure fast paced environment
- Must have the ability to work the day shift steadily, and nights and/or weekends when/if needed
- Medical terminology helpful and previous medical EUD or Service Desk level 2 support background preferred
- Ability to manage the demands of multiple constituencies, define priorities, set appropriate expectations as well as strong organizational qualities in all aspects of work including coaching and guiding Tier 1 EUD technicians, Service Desk Analysts and contractors
- Ability to analyze and solve technical problems by investigating potential solutions using troubleshooting skills
- Must be familiar with standards and trends in the industry in relation to EUD technologies and related IT practices, policies and processes Confidence, professionalism, self-disciplined with focus and attention to detail and strong communication skills are attributes required for success.
- Experience with Cisco room kits, Microsoft Teams, WebRTC – (Real Time Communication) and Cloud Video Interop (CVI) is desirable. Candidates should possess a minimum of 5 years of experience providing EUD support, Service Desk support, or equivalent experience.