ERP Tech & Controls Analyst
firstPRO is looking for an ERP Tech and Controls Analyst who will work on a team supporting various ERP systems and document and communicate the resolution of production tickets across all divisions. Compensation is up to $30/ hour, based on experience. This is a work from home position; although, our client prefers a candidate on the east coast as home offices are in New Jersey.
- Perform system configuration and security changes on our customer’s ERP Systems.
- Crosstrain on all our customer’s ERP Systems to maintain consistent support across all implementations.
- Create documentation for assisting others in performing specific system admin and maintenance tasks.
- Understand and follow our customer’s Change Management Policy to ensure compliance with internal and external audit requirements.
- Assists in reviewing statements of work/change requests/specs provided by outside vendors and ensuring compliance with customer policy.
- Interface with customer departments as needed.
- Assist in pulling reports for key IT SOX Controls and support control oversight across all divisions of our customer
- Interact with Internal Audit and third-party vendors to explain results of the controls testing
- Partner with the Business Process Support Team in resolving issues with each of the different ERP Systems within our customer
- Research and resolve incidents and problems as reported through the company’s IT Service Management (ITSM) platform
- Escalate an Incident to ERP Support Manager or other IT groups (Platforms, Network, BI, etc.) by providing a detailed assessment, including recommendations and serve as an intermediate point of escalation for other associates on the ERP Support Team
- Document and communicate the resolution of production tickets across all Divisions of our customer
- Coordinate closely with the ERP Support Manager in the documentation and resolution of all open tickets
- Provide timely status as needed to end users and fellow IT associates when working to resolve an incident
- Participate in developing departmental service guidelines and operating procedures
- Participate in projects or stretch assignments as a project team member
- Provide technical assistance, guidance, and leadership to other analysts and IT associates
- AS Degree in IT Management, Computer Science, other related field, or equivalent experience
- 2 years’ experience in IT system administration
- ERP experience is preferred
- Works independently with routine supervision and can perform some complex tasks alone
- Ability to support multiple efforts in parallel, in a highly matrixed, fast-paced, multi-site organization experiencing rapid growth
- Provides technical support to others
- Ability to lead and work in remote teams across time zones and geographies
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, including written and oral communications
- Occasional weekend work or work off-hours if projects or assignments necessitate activity when workers are out of the office or if there are critical problems requiring IT intervention
- Some travel possible to customer locations along with business-related meetings & conferences
- Maintain a general/intermediate working knowledge of software tools including, but not limited to, OneDrive, Teams, ITSM Software etc.
- Maintain a strong working knowledge of ERP processes, our customer’s Core Build standards, and our customer’s ITSM software systems
- SQL query writing experience
- Driven to continuously improve processes