IT Business Analyst
This is a full time direct hire position, base salary and great benefits. Sorry no sponsorship offered. US Citizens and Green card Holders only.
- Required to gather project and business requirements as it relates to new and existing systems and solutions to be used as a part of the company’s information technology network and general infrastructure by collaborating with stakeholders and business end users.
- Required to gain specialized knowledge of current procedures and facilitate the definition of project objectives and requirements.
- Contribute to the support and improvement of our business system (Epicor Prophet 21, RADiant, etc.). Specifically, this indicates possessing a complete and thorough understanding of all modules as they relate to each other and to our peripheral tracking systems.
- Work with team and stakeholders across all business units and translate business requirements into specific software solutions; review, analyze, and create detailed documents including workflow diagrams, functional specifications, and technical requirements.
- Participate in the design, testing and implementation rollout of system enhancements and new releases.
- Provide training for end-users on the software the team has created, as required.
- Become knowledgeable about ongoing development projects and system changes and help to address concerns, especially as they relate to maintainability and supportability on an ongoing basis.
- Must regularly report status to supervisor and proactively provide updates on current open issues, support metrics tracking/problem resolution.
- Contribute to the support, analysis, and improvement of our current and future internal business applications, tracking systems, websites, and off-the-shelf (OTS) applications such as the MS Office suite.
- Communicate end-user feedback regarding systems, operations, and service.
- Provide consistent, professional, and exceptional customer service to all end-users.
- Other tasks may also be required from time to time, at the discretion of management, in order to achieve department and company objectives.
- Bachelor’s Degree or related experience.
- Windows Operating Systems.
- Epicor Prophet 21 knowledge is a plus.
- Microsoft Office (including Project and Visio).
- MS SQL Server 2016, 2019.
- Microsoft Office Tools.