Hybrid ITSM Lead
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Hybrid ITSM Lead for our client, a large convenient store chain located in Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that will be responsible for proving strategic vision and insight in support of the IT service management space.
- Compensation: $65- $67/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Hybrid: (3 days onsite per week)
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 Am to 5:00 PM
- Drive, maintain and update a multi-year plan that defines the IT Service Delivery and Operations current and desired future state as it relates to IT Service Management.
- Identify gaps and assemble the people, processes and technology needed to close the gaps to the desired future state plan.
- Develop, identify, and report on relevant operational and service delivery metrics.
- Utilize metrics reporting to drive improvement opportunities and formalize the improvement opportunity process.
- Manage and improve the relationships and the delivery of services by third party providers.
- Take corrective action as necessary.
- Incorporate 3rd parties into our standard framework for reporting and metrics processes.
- Identify the best approach/practices and drive the implementation of the ITIL processes for ITSM with a focus on incident, problem, service catalog, change, knowledge & event management.
- Operationalize these processes and measure their effectiveness and implement processes that continually improve our effectiveness.
- Strategic/Enterprise thought leader and champion of industry and technology trends as it relates to IT Service Management.
- In conjunction with the Manager of IT Service Delivery and Operations, lead the development and of both short term and long-term plans for future Service Delivery and Operations initiatives.
- Partner with the delivery organizations within IT to ensure that planned work is in alignment with overall established technical direction.
- Ensure that the Service Delivery and Operations processes evolve to meet the current and future needs.
- Identify, develop, and champion business cases in support of initiatives and connect those cases to the overall IT Strategic Plan, the corporate strategic plan and the LRP. Partner with our internal support organizations to take the appropriate steps to gain financial approval for strategic technical programs.
- Partner with the Project Management Office and Business Solutions teams to prioritize projects and properly allocate resources to projects and initiatives.
- Develop project plans to ensure effective execution
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, Engineering, or related field preferred or equivalent work experience
- Minimum of 10 years of experience working in the Information Technology field
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in the IT Service Management space Prior experience working in a 24x7x365 operation consisting of multiple technologies and locations
- Prior experience in leading/managing a team
- Experience with quality improvement tools and techniques such as 6 Sigma, Kaizen, Kanban, etc. required Familiarity with PCI requirements and security best practices
- Demonstrated leadership on cross-functional business initiatives, including aligning with senior management