Technical Support Engineer
Hiring for Technical Support Engineer to help diagnose and alleviate inetnal and client-facing technical issues. This position is based out of Harleysville, PA and is open to US Citizens and Green Card holders only, sorry no sponsorship is available.
- Document, manage, and service multiple client network systems (including documentation)
- Discuss and diagnose technical issues
- Work with virtualization, firewalls, and networking devices
- 2 years experience providing computer and network support
- Experience with Windows Server family 2012/2016, Active Directory, DNS, DHCP, etc.
- Knowledge of current Microsoft Desktop Operating Systems
- Experience with network firewall (SonicWALL especially)
- Industry certification and Managed Service industry experience a plus
- Excellent communication and telephone manners
- Ability to diagnose, troubleshoot, and resolve system and network-related issues on servers, desktops, peripherals, etc.
- Ability to determine best practices and routines for various technical implementations and maintenance