Senior IT Lead
firstPRO is seeking an IT Lead in Service and Performance IT Analytics for our client in South Jersey. This person will be responsible for developing and maintaining analytics and performance dashboards and will provide insight into detailed performance of IT services like applications, platforms, and third-party services. This is a contract-to-hire, work from home position; however, candidate must reside on the East Coast. Compensation for this role is up to $60/ hour, based on experience.
Essential Job Duties:
- Leverage existing analytics tools to provide new insights for IT performance.
- Responsible for managing all performance analytics activities related to design, development, delivery, and support.
- Effectively manage processes and projects delivering quality work on time and on budget.
- Gather requirements to create functional and technical specifications.
- Develops using USLBM and industry best practices.
- Ensure the quality of all deliverables and comply with agreed upon standards.
- Embraces USLBM change management methodologies and continuous improvement practices.
- Builds plans in coordination with Business Engagement to communicate IT performance metrics, trends and analysis to the divisions and functions.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
- May supervise small teams of leads or analysts.
- Tasks may include developing troubleshooting programs and supervising system modifications.
- 4-year college degree in Computer Science, Analytics, Informatics, or related field or equivalent business experience.
- Must be a self-driven, motivated, team player willing and skilled to work in a collaborative environment.
- Advanced project management experience.
- Strong architectural and conceptual knowledge with the ability to grasp abstract ideas.
- Ability to quickly learn and understand critical data/information needs and define functional specifications.
- Effective verbal and written communication with demonstrated presentation skills.
- Expert knowledge of analytics tools such as Power BI, Tableau etc.
- Conceptual knowledge of Dimensional Data Warehousing methodology.
- Conceptual understanding of ETL Development.
- Experience with cloud database tools such as Azure SQL, Azure Data Lakes, Snowflake.
- Ability to travel as needed.