Hiring for a Monitoring Engineer for our client in Princeton, NJ. This is a hybrid role with most of it being work from home (once training is completed). Seeking someone with at least 3 years of experience managing a monitoring system (such as Nagios, Zabbix, LogicMonitor, etc.), with experience setting up, managing, determining requirements, determining which tool to use, and analyzing data. Candidates are also expected to have experience in application, network, cloud, and server monitoring.
- 5 years working for an IT organization
- 3 years exp managing or supporting enterprise monitoring infrastructure
- Able to write programs in one scripting or programming language (ed: Python)
- Strong understanding of Network Security Systems
- Ability to adapt to different operating systems and platforms
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work