Manager, Information Systems – Network
The Manager of Information System’s role is to ensure the streamlined operation of the IS Department in alignment with the business objectives of the organization.
Responsibilities include the following.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Expertise in Data Center technologies like Cisco ACI, Cisco ISE, F5 load balancers, Infoblox and VPN.
- Knowledge of firewalls administration, design. Preference for Palo Alto experience.
- Expertise with Cloud administration and setup.
- Wireless technologies specifically Cisco Meraki.
- Knowledge of SD-WAN and network routing protocols.
- Expertise with SolarWinds and Cisco DNA.
Qualifications / Education:
- Five (5) to ten (10) years of experience managing Network engineering team.
- A minimum of ten years of experience supporting and maintaining a Data Center and Wide Area networking.
- Bachelor degree in computer science or a related discipline required.
- Any Certifications with Cisco, Palo, F5 & Cloud preferred.