Senior Project Manager
firstPRO is seeking a Senior Project Manager for our client, who is a leading hospital devoted exclusively to the care of children in Philadelphia. This is a contract-to-hire role, with compensation up to $45/ hour, based on experience. This is a hybrid role, so any candidate must live within a commutable distance to the organization located in Philadelphia, PA.
- Demonstrates expertise in business or technology domain alongside comprehensive knowledge of and expertise in our customer’s project management methodology, tools, and practices.
- Exhibits advanced skills in collaborative facilitation and coordination of teams and customers on complex projects.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in project planning and management, budgeting, consensus building, and issues resolution.
- Demonstrates advanced proficiency in reviewing and creating detailed documentation and reports relevant to the management and implementation of our customer’s project management cycle.
- Communicates effectively with clients, colleagues, vendors, and organizational administration.
- Supervises and motivates large numbers of project team members, negotiates with vendors, and coaches and mentors project management staff.
- Manages 15 to 26 project staff members.
- Five (5) years of project management, quality or process improvement experience.
- Five (5) years of business analysis experience.
- One (1) year of experience managing cross-functional teams
- Previous experience in a healthcare or research related environment
- MS Project experience
- Bachelor’s degree