Sr. Network Engineer
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Sr. Network Engineer for our client, a large environmental pest control services organization located in Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that will be able to handle the responsibilities for service delivery and network implementation for North America.
Sr. Network Engineer
- Compensation: Up to $70/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision), Weekly Pay
- 100% Remote
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 8:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Performs complex technical analysis of software, hardware, and network systems, systems
engineering for front-end processors, multiplexors, LAN/WAN communications, network nodes, switches, routers, and various transmission systems
- Identifies and resolves complex network problems following agreed procedures. Uses network
management software and tools to collect agreed performance statistics. Carries out agreed
network maintenance tasks.
- Provides technical expertise to enable the correct application of operational procedures.
- Acts as liaison between organization and vendors. Collects and reports on supplier performance
- Creates reports and proposals for improvement and contributes to the planning and implementation of new installations and scheduled maintenance and changes within the system.
- As required, it produces outline system designs and specifications, and overall architectures, topologies, configuration databases and design documentation of networks and networking technology within the organization.
- Ensure network capacity meets current and future network requirements including planning for remote hardware and communications facilities, implementation of methodologies for system analysis, installation, and support.
- Defines and develops methodology to ensure compatibility of all software and hardware products at each facility.
- Provides ongoing coordination in the analysis, acquisition, and installation of remote hardware and software.
- Years of Experience Type of Experience Required/Preferred
- 10+ years IT experience Required
- SD-WAN / MPLS WAN
- Network Security
- Aerohive Wireless
- Wireless Controllers
- Routing & Switching
- Network hardware: Cisco/Aruba/Velocloud
- Cisco Nexus Switches
- Cisco ASA Firewalls
- Load Balancer
- VMware NS
- Certifications & License
- Certificates Type of Certificate Required/Preferred
- Cisco CCNP
- Service Now