Onsite Technical Support Analyst
firstPRO is seeking a qualified Technical Support Analyst for our client, a large manufacturer based out of Pennsylvania. They are seeking someone that will respond to calls, emails, and helpdesk tickets.
Technical Support Analyst
- Compensation: Up to $30/hour with benefits (Health, Dental, Vision)
- Type: Contract to Hire
- Schedule: Monday through Friday, 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM
- Conduct software and computer diagnostics, troubleshooting and repair as needed.
- Set up equipment for employee use, performing or ensuring proper installation of cables, operating systems, and appropriate software.
- Read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems, and to provide technical assistance and support.
- Prepare evaluations of software or hardware and recommend improvements or upgrades.
- Provide the best customer service possible.
- Ability to manage multiple task assignments.
- Answer and respond to telephone calls, email messages and helpdesk tickets from customers seeking guidance or assistance with technical issues.
- Keep accurate and up-to-date records in the various Helpdesk / IT Dept systems as well as provide required status reporting and time tracking for projects.
- Dependable, reliable, and predictable attendance is a requirement.
- Performs other job-related duties as necessary and/or assigned.
- May have occasional travel > 10% of the time
- BS / BA Degree from an accredited college or technical school preferred. Experience in lieu of full degree will be considered.
- Experience evaluating software or hardware and recommending improvements or upgrades
- Experience setting up and installing hardware and software including computers, peripherals, and networking equipment required.
- Ability to read technical manuals, confer with users, and conduct computer diagnostics to investigate and resolve problems and to provide technical assistance and support
- Experience with Microsoft and Active Directory (adds/deletes)
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Strong interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Experience working in a manufacturing environment is a plus.