Sr. IT Analyst
SR IT ANALYST
Position is remote/ hybrid
Must be Vaccinated
Full- time, Direct-hire open to US Citizens or GC Holders
We are seeking a highly qualified analyst to support our applications. The ideal candidate will have a strong background working with HR applications. This position requires a motivated technical person that can lead projects; apply structured analysis and design techniques to operational requirements; and ensure requirements are met via a complete and fully tested system.
Application portfolio includes UKG Kronos Workforce Central, Saba TalentSpace, Oracle Taleo, and PeopleSoft HR.
- SQL development skills with experience writing SQL retrieval routines for Oracle or SQL Server
- Prior experience supporting HR business areas including recruiting, compensation, payroll, benefits, and time/labor
- Ability to assess and propose configurations and resolutions for Kronos Timekeeping, Clock, and Scheduling
- Create/modify interfaces and/or extracts using Kronos WIM (Workforce Integration Management)
- Collaborate with business owners on the design, creation, testing, troubleshooting, and modification of reports and/or data extracts from UKG Workforce database tables using SQL, WIM (Workforce Integration Manager) or similar report-writing tool
- Experience with PeopleSoft applications version 9.2 and PeopleTools 8.5x
- Exposure to both Cloud based applications and on-premises
- Orientation toward detail, strong organizational skills, and the ability to maintain accurate documentation
- Ability to work well in a team environment
1. Bachelor’s Degree in information systems, Computer Science, Health Care Administration, Nursing, or application related field from an accredited institution or equivalent experience preferred.
2. Strong written and verbal communication skills.
3. Strong organizational, planning and project management skills required.